After previously unaired footage of Donald Trump bragging about his abilities to grope women and trying to have sex with a married woman, recorded in 2005, while taping for “Access Hollywood” surfaced, the Republican’s campaign took a huge hit. Also, it didn’t come as a surprise the he was asked to retire from the race for the White House!
“I’d never withdraw. I’ve never withdrawn in my life,” Trump told The Washington Post Saturday morning. “No, I’m not quitting. I have tremendous support.”
The GOP is shaking!
The Republican nominee also gave several declarations, claiming that there is “zero chance” he will quit. However, as mentioned above, his campaign is now seriously deteriorated, as the whole GOP is dealing with a state of chaos!
Indiana Governor Mike Pence, Donald Trump’s running mate, said that he felt offended after hearing the businessman’s remarks and eventually cancelled a political event scheduled for Sunday, where he was supposed to represent him.
But this isn’t everything, as John Thune, member of Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell’s inner circle and the third-most powerful Senate GOP member, asked Donald Trump to withdraw from the presidential race and, instead, let Mike Pence duel with Hillary Clinton.
John McCain, the Republican nominee, from 2008, publicly announce that he won’t vote for Donald Trump, while Vice President Joe Biden also condemned the situation on Twitter.
“The words are demeaning. Such behavior is an abuse of power. It’s not lewd. It’s sexual assault,” he wrote.
Finally, Donald Trump’s wife, Melania, condemned the remarks her husband made in the past as well. “The words my husband used are unacceptable and offensive to me. This does not represent the man that I know.”
Hillary Clinton must have a big smile on her face
Right now, everybody is think about how Hillary Clinton will use the whole situation in her advantage during the next presidential debate, which is expected to be way more intense than the previous, considering the current situation!